When life gives you lemons, make lemonade

Sunday, 7 October 2012

Why Sunday nights are such a pain?


Why Sunday nights are such a pain?
(Party animal’s view point)



Initially, the excruciating reminder that you have class or work the next day never gets old. You have had so many Sundays and the same feeling still downs in when Sunday finally comes.

Next, the exasperatingly persistent hangover that you have tried to treat all day but seem not to get a nippy remedy for are just another bonus to the “I hate Sunday night club”.

Oh and the fact that you have an assignment/work due the next day and you probably couldn’t get it done during the weekend because somehow you have managed to attend all the parties all weekend but not had time to finish your homework.

Let’s not forget the unsolicited insomnia that always skulks in on the most unwanted nights like during the weekday.
Friday or Saturday nights in are not very long nights as your body will probably feel tired from the long week and you will eventually sleep early. However, on Sunday night, as much as weekday nights, sleep will not come to wrap you even if you have a halo on your head.

All in all these are all the reasons Sunday nights are such a pain and the only way I try to make myself feel better is by doing my work and getting time to watch a movie or cartoon before I go to bed. It relaxes me and takes my mind of the fact that it’s Sunday night but I will forever dread Sunday night. 



17 comments:

  1. I visited various sites but the audio quality for audio songs existing
    at this website is genuinely excellent.

    Visit my web blog: Cheap Louis Vuitton Bags

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greate pieces. Keep writing such kind of info on your blog.

    Im really impressed by it.
    Hello there, You've done a fantastic job. I will definitely digg it and for my part suggest to my friends. I'm
    sure they will be benefited from this site.

    Review my homepage ... Louis Vuitton Outlet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent post. I was checking continuously this blog and I'm impressed! Very useful information specifically the last part :) I care for such info a lot. I was seeking this particular information for a very lengthy time. Thank you and good luck.

    Here is my website: wealthwayonline.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very soon this web site will be famous amid all blog visitors, due to it's pleasant articles

    Review my blog :: Wholesale NFL Jerseys

    ReplyDelete
  5. naturally like your web site but you have to take a look at the spelling on quite a few of
    your posts. Several of them are rife with spelling problems and
    I find it very bothersome to tell the truth then again I'll certainly come back again.

    Feel free to surf to my web-site ... http://slc-wireless.com/sac-louis-vuitton-pas-cher.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's enormous that you are getting ideas from this article as well as from our dialogue made at this place.

    My homepage; http://www.explorethecapabilities.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have read so many posts regarding the blogger lovers but this paragraph is actually a
    good paragraph, keep it up.

    Here is my website - Air jordan pas Cher

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's an amazing post in favor of all the internet visitors; they will take advantage from it I am sure.

    Feel free to visit my blog post ... wholesale Jerseys

    ReplyDelete
  9. This post will help the internet viewers for building
    up new blog or even a blog from start to end.

    Also visit my webpage; Mulberry Outlet

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is the right blog for anybody who wishes to understand this topic.
    You understand so much its almost tough to argue with you (not that I really will need to…HaHa).
    You certainly put a new spin on a topic which has been
    written about for years. Great stuff, just great!


    Visit my web page :: extra resources

    ReplyDelete
  11. I used to be recommended this website via my cousin.
    I am now not certain whether or not this post is written through him as no
    one else recognise such exact about my trouble. You are wonderful!

    Thank you!

    my page additional info

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was very happy to find this website. I wanted to thank you
    for your time for this particularly fantastic read!! I definitely savored every bit
    of it and i also have you book marked to see new stuff in your site.


    Visit my blog Nike Air Jordan *http://smu-fr.org/airjordanpascher.html*

    ReplyDelete
  13. I blog frequently and I seriously thank you for your content.
    This article has really peaked my interest. I'm going to take a note of your website and keep checking for new information about once a week. I subscribed to your Feed as well.

    my site ... Louis Vuitton Pas Cher

    ReplyDelete
  14. magnificent issues altogether, you simply gained a new reader.

    What would you recommend about your post that you made
    some days ago? Any positive?

    Feel free to surf to my blog - Boutique Air Max

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing! Its actually amazing post, I have got much clear
    idea on the topic of from this article.

    Review my homepage Recommended Reading

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi there, just became alert to your blog through Google, and found
    that it's truly informative. I am gonna watch out for brussels. I will be grateful if you continue this in future. Many people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

    Here is my web-site - visit this link

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fantastic post however , I was wondering if you could write a litte more on this topic?
    I'd be very grateful if you could elaborate a little bit further. Cheers!

    My site Michael Kors (http://overuc.com/)

    ReplyDelete